Leaky Basement Solutions
A leaky basement can cause a lot of damage to your basement. If you have a leaky basement, it may cause a loss of living space, damage to your personal possessions, and it may promote the growth of mold and mildew. When mold and mildew get into the air that you breathe, it can cause you and your family health issues.
There are several ways that water can leak into your basement. Some of these are:
- Basement windows - Cracks and holes in the framing can cause water to leak into your basement.
- Cracks in basement walls - Water will find its way through any small crack in the basement wall.
- Cracks in basement floor - This can cause groundwater to seep through the cracks.
- Foundation cracks - Water will leak into your basement through foundation cracks.
- Downspouts - If your downspout is not emptying far enough from the home, water will collect around the foundation.
It is important to check your basement for leaks. Also, there are several other signs that you may have a leaky basement. Some of these are:
- Musty odors
- Condensation on pipes
- Insect infestation
- Rusty appliances
- High humidity throughout your home
Contact the professionals at Atlas Master Companies to come and give your home a free inspection for your leaky basement. We will inspect and offer you the best waterproofing solutions
for your needs.
Leaky Basement Solutions in Virginia
The experts at Atlas Master Companies offer several solutions for a leaky basement. These solutions include:
consists of a perforated drain pipe that is installed inside the perimeter of the footing. This requires removing and replacing concrete around the slab edge. By placing the drain pipe beneath the slab, it allows the water to drain to a lower level. Then the pipe is attached to a sump pump system which drains the water away from the basement.
stops water from collecting around the foundation where it causes problems. Exterior waterproofing consists of a perforated drain pipe that is placed under the foundation and drains the water away from the foundation. This perforated drain pipe has exceptional water volume capacity, is crush resistant, and can be applied to both residential and commercial structures.
Drainage collection system
- our drainage collection system consists of:
Sump pump system
- Gutter downspout drains
- Round and atrium grates
- Drainage piping
- Pop-up emitters
- Channel drains
- Pipe fittings
- Catch basin and grates
- Atlas Master Companies installs the most energy-efficient and effective sump pumps available.
We use the best waterproofing products available in the industry. They are manufactured by Earth Contact Products
(ECP), the leader in basement waterproofing products in the industry today. Atlas Master Companies is your number one choice for drainage systems.
Don't let a leaky basement cost you money and problems. Let the professionals at Atlas Master Companies protect your home in Virginia from water damage. We are a locally owned and operated business that takes pride in the outstanding reputation we have established. Contact us
today for any of your leaky basement repair needs!